Friday, October 10, 2014


Come and hear a bit of my journey, so far!
The 20 steps from Field to Fashion
A one hour seminar on October 18th
11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the
Green Mountain Alpaca Fall Spectacular
Essex, Vermont

"Ishana Ingerman is a Burlington designer, artist and organizer working on regional textile development. As a part of her Winter Moose Coats Project, she has traveled around Vermont  to learn about the many steps involved in textile and garment manufacture.  Come and learn about the 20 steps she has identified, and the opportunities to make sustainable or nontoxic choices along the way."

PLEASE refrain from wearing any synthetic fragrances. All natural essential oils are not a problem. Thank you.


New Photos on Fine Art America
Fall is here in all it's glory.  I have posted some photos I took recently on Fine Art America. They are now available as simple and customizable greeting cards as well as prints and canvases. Have a look at a few pictures here:


The picture bellow was a blessing on my trip to Bristol, VT, today - to visit a new yarn store! I did purchase some yarn that my daughter has promised to knit up into a hat for me.  Llama and silk. Mmm. (I do love to knit, but I have been too busy working on Winter Moose to commit to a new project.)  As a result of my jaunt into Bristol, I met with a well established and excellent artist and artisan, Reed A. Prescott III. I took one look at his fine, handcrafted wood buttons, and knew that they were the ones I wanted for the Winter Moose coats. A very happy connection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment