Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Winter Moose was in the news, and we are very close to our goal. A little over 24 hours to go. Here is the link to the Channel 5 news piece from January 5th:  http://www.wptz.com/…/motherdaughter-team-need-pub…/30544154
With an eye toward the future, I am investigating possible mentors in the fabric development world, grant funding for that connection to be made, and pursuing professional industry connections.
On the clay side of things? I am busy making my first doll head. I have been thinking about displaying small versions of our coats on bears, or dolls, for some time. My daughter is both a maker of bears and their clothes, along with doll clothes and miniature horse tack. She helped me nail down a strategy for making original porcelain heads and shoulders, while she is testing out home made doll body patterns. A new fashion doll is now in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment